Cesar is lawyer and Notary of the Republic of El Salvador and is part of the Immigration Department and Corporate Department of the firm since 2009; he worked for 9 years in the Department of Migration and Alien in the Public Sector, opportunity which allowed him to specialize in Immigration Law in El Salvador, he also gained experience at international level, in Public Law, Private Law, Administrative Law and other regulations applied in this Sector.
His professional development enabled him to hold positions such as Head of the Legal Department and Head of the Research Department of the General Directorate of Migration and Alien of El Salvador. Also, he was advisor on Human Trafficking issues for the General Directorate and was part of the Sub-Commission for the Determination of the Status of Refugees in El Salvador.
Because of his professional experience in the public sector, since him incorporation in Arias, he has provided advice and has been in charge of important migration and governmental processes, meeting the expectations of the clients.
- Degree on Legal Sciences from Universidad Francisco Gavídia (2005).
- Authorized by the Supreme Court of El Salvador to practice law and notaries.
- Course of National Security and Development in the College of Strategic Studies (CAEE) of the Ministry of Defense in El Salvador.
- Management Development Program for Law Enforcement ILEA (International Law Enforcement Academy) in San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Course of National Development and Intelligence in the Fu Hsing Kang College, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Interdisciplinary Course on Human Rights, conducted by the Institute of Human Rights (IIHR) in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- International Visitors Program, entitled "Crimes against Women and Children" which was taught by the Department of State of the United States of America in Washington D.C., Minneapolis, Portland and San Diego.