Vanessa Granados has been an Associate at Arias since 2011. She is part of the Corporate Department of the firm. Vanessa has experience in handling matters for clients in areas such as Corporate, Labor, Aviation, Litigation, Protection Law and Intellectual Property. She has participated in multi-jurisdictional transactions performing due diligence for various companies in the region. Before joining Arias, she oversaw the local operation of a recognized law firm based in Costa Rica.
- Law degree from Universidad Dr. José Matias Delgado in El Salvador in 2001.
- Authorized as a practicing Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of El Salvador.
- Degree from Universidad José Simeon Cañas in El Salvador in Notary and Litigation law.
- Seminars related to internet and electronic publishing (Colombia, 1999)
- She provided seminars related to Doing Business in Central America (Dominican Republic, 1999)