Rosa María specializes in Real Estate Law and in Banking and Finance matters. She is the leader of the Real Estate practice and a Senior Counsel of the Banking and Finance practice.
Ms. Jiménez is a lawyer specialized in commercial and notary law with over thirty years’ experience as a practicing attorney with top law firms and elite clientele in the local banking and real estate development sectors.
Her professional practice regarding banking and finance focuses on transactions, advising both national and international financial institutions. She has been a key team member in ushering in international commercial banks in the acquisition of local banks. Rosa has acted as counsel for local corporate borrowers vis-a-vis international financial institutions, banking syndicates in diverse industries, including agribusiness, hospitality, banking, education, and real estate.
- Law degree from Universidad of Costa Rica.
- Specilization in Commercial law from the Universidad de Costa Rica.
- Authorized as a practicing Attorney and Notary Public in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Ranked in Chambers & Partners as Associate to Watch.