Josué joined the firm in April 2017, since then he has been working in the environmental, regulatory and corporate areas, advising clients in the process to obtain environmental permits; permits needed for the wells exploitation; regulation on the management and disposal of solid waste; import, transport, management and disposal hazardous substances and hazardous waste disposal; wastewater treatment. Furthermore, he has experience in the process of accreditation of companies in the Financial Investigation Department of the Office of the Prosecutor for the prevention of money and asset laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Within the regulatory and corporate areas, he has worked with national and international companies, supporting in the constitution of new businesses, working in powers, control of legal books, administrative procedures before municipalities, Ministry of Finance and other public and private institutions, providing effective solutions in Each project assigned to it.
At the same time, Josué actively participates in the committees for the evaluation of environmental technical regulations when the competent authority requires the intervention of the private sector.
Within the firm, Josué is known by his colleagues as a person with a high commitment to corporate social responsibility; proof of this, he participated in an internal competition of the firm called "Arias Gives Back", which was focused on projects to help communities in need, where he won the second place in the contest with his project to support the asylum Nuestra Señora de La Paz.
- Law Deegre from - Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios (ESEN).
- Course mastery of the 7 C´s of the water as a good environmental practice, - Universidad Politécnica de El Salvador.
- Regional Water Resource Congress “HIDRO 2019” – Asociación Salvadoreña de Industrales.
His role in the community
- In 2015 he worked as a volunteer tutor with TECHO El Salvador, giving reinforcement classes to poor children.
- Supporting activities of community assistance that the firm organizes, such as visits to the children's hospital, collection of funds for the treatment of childhood cancer, and others.
- Legal advice and judicial support to people with limited resources in the legal clinic of Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios (ESEN).