Incorporated in Arias since November 2016, as a senior associate in regulatory matters. She is currently an integral part of several teams for his experience and versatility in different areas of practice.
Attorney with extensive experience in practice in the private sector. She began her professional career in litigation matters both in the ordinary jurisdiction and in the alternative form of conflict resolution. She has also been a Curator in bankruptcy proceedings.
Legal counsel to local and international companies within the banking industry, consumer consulting, food, medicine, multimodal transport, telecommunications, among others. She is currently responsible for the management and coordination of the litigation team and exercises liaison activities with the Regulatory and Industrial Property and Migration Department
Odalys is characterized by working in a team, focused on objectives and achieving clear goals for the benefit of its customers.
She has carried out important efforts to carry out the activities of his clients in the Colon Free Zone and in the Panama Pacifico Agency, which translate into investments in the country and employment.
- Law and Political Science degree from Universidad de Panamá
- Master's and Postgraduate Diploma in Commercial Law from Universidad Interamericana
- Diploma in Taxation from Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado
- Program of Continuing Education and Course of Economic and Business Criminal Law from Universidad de Sevilla
- Member of the National Bar Association.
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- General Considerations of the Electronic or Computer Document as evidence in Panamanian legislation. Lex Magazine of the National Bar Association, 2015.